Terms and Conditions
Innovate, Invent and Inspire are the three key drivers for mania group of technology Maniagot established in the year 2014.
Terms and Conditions
By and confirming order with Mania Group of Technology, you acknowledge your acceptance of all the below mentioned Mania Group of Technology Terms and Conditions:
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
- All quotations and estimates provided by Mania Group of Technology are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this time frame must be re-issued.
- All quotations are required to be accepted using the supplied Quotation Acceptance Form and returned to Mania Group of Technology within the 30 day period from date of issuance.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- Estimates may be provided by Mania Group of Technology to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project. All estimates will be clearly marked as such and are not an indication of the exact final cost to develop the application.
- All estimates will need to be formalized to a quotation or invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- Mania Group of Technology reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
- All quotations provided by Mania Group of Technology, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- Mania Group of Technology will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
- If opted for service beyond the 12 months of maintenance period or as agreed by Mania Group of Technology, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 40% (PERCENT) of original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the Mania Group of Technology; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- Mania Group of Technology disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bihar, Patna, India.
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all Mania Group of Technology quotations.
- The quoted cost on a Mania Group of Technology quotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- Mania Group of Technology can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and cost-effective installation of the quoted application.
- If a Mania Group of Technology package is not used to host the completed application, Mania Group of Technology will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
- Mania Group of Technology will bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by Mania Group of Technology, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Mania Group of Technology, solely remains the property of Mania Group of Technology, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from Mania Group of Technology.
- Mania Group of Technology reserve the right to implement licensing features within the quoted application, except where code license has been issued by Mania Group of Technology.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Mania Group of Technology for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by Mania Group of Technology for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing Mania Group of Technology code license for the quoted application.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, Mania Group of Technology will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- The client shall further indemnify Mania Group of Technology in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included within the quoted application by Mania Group of Technology at the client’s request.
- Mania Group of Technology reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if Mania Group of Technology deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- Mania Group of Technology will not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to Mania Group of Technology in digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
- It is the client's responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, Mania Group of Technology will offer this service at Mania Group of Technology' current hourly rate at the time of the request.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to Mania Group of Technology.
- Supply of said material by the client to Mania Group of Technology shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Mania Group of Technology for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
- Mania Group of Technology will pursue due care to ensure applications create by Mania Group of Technology are free of errors.
- Mania Group of Technology will correct any errors made by Mania Group of Technology staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- Mania Group of Technology does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- Mania Group of Technology does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that Mania Group of Technology may require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- Mania Group of Technology will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
COMPLETION OF WORK
- All timeframes offered by Mania Group of Technology to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer Mania Group of Technology the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- Mania Group of Technology will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, Mania Group of Technology will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- Mania Group of Technology will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If Mania Group of Technology does not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by Mania Group of Technology.
- The quoted application remains the property of Mania Group of Technology Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If Mania Group of Technology is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.